Food Triggers Bloating9 Nov 2015
Flatulence is a common problem that affects everyone. Nearly 60 percent of people around the world face this problem. This is because the food they consume. As we know if the condition of the body does not have the three elements in the daily diet such as proteins, nutrients, and vitamins, the stomach will be filled with gas that causes bloating. The following foods trigger bloating you need to know.
1. Nuts. For people who are not used to consume fiber it should avoid eating nuts every day. Nuts contain FODMAPs which can cause bloating. This is because the beans tend to be easily digested and fermented by intestinal bacteria in the large intestine.
2. Wheat. The next trigger bloating food is wheat. For those of you who are sensitive to gluten should not eat wheat because in addition can cause bloating, you also easy abdominal pain and diarrhea.
3. Vegetables. There are some vegetables that contain carbohydrates FODMAPs and just as broccoli, spinach, and kale. Although these vegetables contain vitamin K, calcium, and iron but ersebut vegetables can make your stomach bloated.
4. Onions. The food ingredients are always used to make food. But you need to know if the onion also called fructans, which cracked soluble foods that can cause bloating and flatulence.
5. Apples. This fruit can cause bloating because it contains high fiber and fructose. For that reason you are advised not to consume the excess apples.